- Kelly has been dancing since she was 2-1/2 yrs old and her passion for dance and educating people on nutrition continues to grow.
- She grew up in southern California, taking classical dance lessons and competing with a dance troupe before moving north.
- Kelly graduated from Petaluma HS, then attended UC Davis where she danced with instructors from NYC Ballet and guest instructors from other countries.
- Kelly enjoys all styles of dance and performs professionally as a bellydancer when not teaching Zumba and Hip Hop.
- She feels dancing and music create community and bridge demographic lines, while teaching people to have confidence and elevate their bodies and mindset.
Her other passions are writing and horseback riding and she is excited to bring her personal flare to Redwood Club!
Kelly looks forward to meeting you as she teaches Zumba and Hip Hop classes at the Redwood Club.
Check the schedules for days and times. Check the schedule
For more information, come talk to Kelly or the friendly people at the Service Desk.